Payroll Advisor - Spanish/French Speaking (Temp Contract)
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-05-02 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB Ls1 3aa GBP 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters are working with a leading firm in Leeds City Centre to recruit a Spanish or French speaking Payroll Advisor to join their finance team. The candidate must have at least working knowledge of French or Spanish. Payroll or general finance and accounts experience is also necessary. The role is a temporary position lasting until the 30th September although permanent opportunities may be presented upon completion of the contract.
Responsibilities in the role include:
- Assist with the day to day running of the pay groups, ensuring payroll schedules and deadlines are met.
- Monthly reconciliation of Inland Revenue end of year requirements ensuring statutory reporting requirements are met.
- Responsible for other Payroll activities including but not only limited to: transferring data to Payroll Finance, any additional payroll runs, manual deductions, making payroll adjustments, manual payment, managing cut off dates etc.
- Provision and manipulation of month end payroll summaries, overtime reports etc. to relevant parties.
- Provide Gross pay analysis to group Finance post review for costing and budgeting purposes.
- Communicating with and resolving HR, third party and employee issues.
- Responsible for checking, processing payroll and sending payroll file to & from vendor/in-house payroll provider.
- Accountable for Payroll calendar and updating various team members.
- Responsible for supporting Payroll audits, Risk and compliance Matrix outcomes.
- Manage, motivate and develop a team of people working on similar objectives to ensure individual and team effectiveness.
- Work closely with the Payroll specialists/Administrators and Managers to understand root causes and represent process procedures, practicalities and exceptions.
- Manage and perform "Root Cause Analysis" on issues faces and suggest appropriate corrective action for current remediation and future control.
If you would like to apply for this Payroll Advisor position in Leeds City Centre then please email your CV to Jonny at Robert Walters on email@example.com.