Salary £21,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 20 February 2019 2019-02-202019-04-21 accountancy Bradford West Yorkshire GB BD4 7DF GBP 21000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters are currently working with a leading firm to present an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join their highly successful finance team. The firm, based in the heart of Bradford, take pride on their employee satisfaction levels and offer extensive support and development for all their employees.
It is expected that this role will grow along with the post holder, taking on more accounts functions and more responsibility over time as experience and capability develop, which will be reflected by a regular increase in salary.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Management of payroll, using SAGE
Full purchase ledger process from start to finish
- Full sales ledger process from start to finish
- Reconciling bank accounts on a daily basis, online bank payments and BACS payments
- Process all cashbook transactions
- Full commision ledger process from start to finish
- Monitoring expenses and allocating cash
- Involvement in month end process
- Involvement in year end process
If you would like to apply for this Accounts Assistant role then please email your CV to email@example.com.