Interim Payroll Manager
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Tunde Williams
Date posted 24 January 2019 2019-01-242019-02-23 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Market Leading Service Provider based in Manchester City Centre requires a Payroll Manager to manage an exciting new project.
Reporting to the HR Manager and managing one other payroll clerk you will be responsible for the timely payment of 600 monthly paid employees.
As Payroll Manager key duties will include:-
- Providing timely, accurate and legally compliant payroll and administrative HR advice, support, and information to managers and employees
- Collation, input and amendment of employee's data accurately and in time for the relevant payroll runs
- Liaising closely with Group Financial Controller and Head of HR to ensure all processes and policies are in line with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Administration and coordination of pension administrative activities such as contribution levels, address changes, pension transfers etc.
- Organizing appropriate communications to staff in relation to pay in a timely manner e.g. bonus, salary review, maternity, etc.
- Administration of personal and contractual changes on the HR database and payroll master sheets - starters, leavers, bank details, etc.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience of payroll staff as well as extensive knowledge of payroll systems and processes.
In return you will receive a competitive pay rate and the opportunity to work for a dynamic, forward thinking service provider.