Salary £90 - £120 per day
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-02-02 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester 1 Piccadilly Gardens GB M1 1RN GBP 90 120 120 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
I'm currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator on behalf of a leading International Financial Institution to join their team in Manchester City Centre.
My client, an International Financial Institution, are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator in Manchester City Centre. This role will initially be for a period of 12 months with the chance of extending further.
- Substantive payroll experience, (computerised and manual).
- Good excel skills, ideally a working knowledge of Peoplesoft, and Oracle Payroll.
- Experience of dealing with stock exercise queries and resolving issues relating to payments.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Inland Revenue requirements.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- Good communicative skills; professional telephone manner with a pro-active, friendly and helpful manner is essential.
- Able work on own initiative to establish the cause of problems and resolve issues effectively
- Flexible and adaptable to embrace change
- Effective organization and planning skills; able to plan and prioritise the workload efficiently and meet challenging deadlines.
Highly customer focused; excellent customer service skills.
- Self motivated to achieve individual and team objectives.
- Identify and support continuous improvement opportunities (both system and procedural).
- Good attention to detail.
Maintain good working relations with HR/Payroll teams and other process teams within the organisation.
- Work as a member of the team, participating fully in team activities and taking joint responsibility for team goals.
- Work with the Payroll Manager to identify and prioritise self-development and learning opportunities.
Please reply directly to this advert or contact James Owen direct at Robert Walters.