Salary £16 - £18 per hour
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 02 January 2019 2019-01-022019-02-01 consultancy London London GB GBP 16 18 18 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Consultancy company are looking to recruit a Payroll Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis for at least 3 months. Working in their fantastic offices in Central London, the role will be working in a team of six and will be responsible for the full payroll process from start to finish.
The daily responsibilities include the following duties:
- Processing the payroll for 1000 employees on a monthly basis
- Assisting with the manual payroll calculations
- Administering the starters and leavers and company benefits
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports on Excel
- Dealing with any queries over the phone from employees
- Keeping up to date on payroll legislation
The successful Payroll Coordinator will have proven experience in all of the above duties and will have dealt with a high volume payroll previously.
This position of the Payroll Coordinator is looking for someone to start ASAP in the New Year in time for the January payroll.
If you would like to work in a fast paced environment and are either immediately available or on short notice please apply!