Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Tunde Williams
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-01-06 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Global Technology Organisation require a Payroll Coordinator to join a newly formed team based in Manchester
Reporting directly to the newly appointed Payroll Manager you will be be responsible for ensuring timely , accurate and compliant payroll and administrative HR advice, support and information to managers and employees
Key duties include:-
- Collating, inputting and amending employee's data accurately and in time for the relevant payroll runs
- Manual and computerised calculations of the full PA YE function including maternity, paternity, sick pay etc
- Liaising with business units across finance and HR
- Compiling payroll reports for the payroll manager and HR Director
- Checking and validating variance reports of the final payroll files before submission to Finance team for approval before BACS
- Auditing work, amending as appropriate, and reporting on any perceived payroll
- Administration of personal and contractual changes on the HR database and payroll master sheets - starters, leavers, bank details, etc.
- Ensuring accuracy of data in HR system
- Auditing work, amending as appropriate, and reporting on any perceived payroll anomalies so that the relevant stakeholders can assess and deal effectively
- Organising appropriate communications to staff in relation to pay in a timely manner e.g. bonus, salary review, maternity, etc.
- Supporting HR as and when appropriate
Ideally you will have 3-5 years payroll experience and have the ability to liaise with staff at all levels.
In return you will receive an 8 month contract with the potential to convert to permanent, excellent working environment and a competitive salary