Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Cai Jenkins
Date posted 27 November 2018 2018-11-272019-01-26 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Payroll Manager job based in Trafford paying up to £32,000
Market Leading Property Organisation based in Trafford requires a Payroll Manager to work in the HR Department.
Reporting to the HR Manager and managing one other payroll clerk you will be responsible for the timely payment of 800 monthly paid employees.
As Payroll Manager key duties will include: -
- Providing timely, accurate and legally compliant payroll and administrative HR advice, support, and information to managers and employees
- Collation, input and amendment of employee's data accurately and in time for the relevant payroll runs
- Liaising closely with Group Financial Controller and Head of HR to ensure all processes and policies are in line with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Administration and coordination of pension administrative activities such as contribution levels, address changes, pension transfers etc.
- Organising appropriate communications to staff in relation to pay in a timely manner e.g. bonus, salary review, maternity, etc.
- Administration of personal and contractual changes on the HR database and payroll master sheets - starters, leavers, bank details, etc.
The ideal candidate will have experience of mentoring staff and working within a HR function. It will also be a benefit to have experience of CoreHR, Cascade or an integrated payroll system.
For more information on this please contact Cai Jenkins at Robert Walters PLC on Cai.Jenkins@robertwalters.com or 0161 240 7479