Salary £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
Consultant Merna Azer
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 building-and-construction UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A permanent position for a Senior Payroller based in Trafford has just become availble paying an annual salary of up to £27,000.
An opportunity to work as a Senior Payroller with a Construction business based in Trafford has just become live. The purpose of this Senior Payroller role is to ensure accurate, timely payroll delivery, including payroll preparation activities, in coordination with the outsourced service provider. It provides transactional support and payroll query management. This will be available at a salary paying up to £27,000.
- Prepare and monitor payroll data ensuring processes and data are in place for payroll processing.
- Work in coordination with the outsourced service provider to ensure gross to net data is prepared and submitted in time, review pre-payroll run data and verification.
- Provide final sign off to vendor prior to final payroll runs to employees.
- Conduct start of year and end of year payroll administration, preparation and processing activities working with payroll service provider.
- Support audits and regulatory requests for payroll data and respond to and process requests for changes to Payroll data.
- Provide subject matter expertise in all payroll processes and a sound knowledge of end to end payroll delivery
- Need to Have worked in a similar role previously
- Must have expert knowledge of Payroll systems
- Ideally have a basic knowledge of HR Systems, such as 'SAP' and 'Workday'
To apply or gaining more information on this Senior Payroller role in Trafford, contact Merna Azer on Merna.email@example.com or call +44161 214 7418.