Salary £21,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Merna Azer
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-14 insurance UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A great opportunity for a Legal Cashier to join a Insurance company based in Greater Manchester for an anual salary paying up to £23,000.
A newly created role has opened up an opportunity for a Legal Cashier with an insurance company based in Greater Manchester. To ensure all financial transactions are processed in accordance with the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules and the firm’s internal procedures including billing for all departments. This is a permanent contract that has become available paying up to £23,000.
- Match printed cheques to correct letters
- Chase Counsel clerks for missing VAT receipts – email or phone
- Input Purchase Ledger Invoices onto the Account software (SOS) under the supervision on the Purchase Ledger Cashier
- Run/input fixed fee bills for certain clients (Markerstudy, Credit Hire Hastings) under the supervision of the Billing Cashier
- Filing of invoices and posting slips.
- Sort and scan Purchase Ledger invoices onto the system on a daily basis
- Have Good Communication Skills
- Good Excel skills
- Must have the ability to manage work under pressure and in restricted time frames
Apply or gaining more information on this Legal Cashier role in Greater Manchester, contact Merna Azer on Merna.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44161 214 7418.