Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052018-12-05 recruitment-consultancy UK
A global Recruitment company are looking to recruit a Payroll Coordinator to join their Payroll team on a temporary basis with the potential to go permanent. Working in their Central London offices,, this is an exciting opportunity for someone to work for a well known company, in a fast paced environment.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the Payroll Coordinator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assisting with processing the payroll for 1200 employee across two payrolls
- Managing the monthly statutory calculations
- Dealing with any queries from start to finish from employees
- Putting together payroll reports on Excel
- Completing company benefit administration
The successful Payroll Coordinator will have proven experience working for a payroll bureau or multiple payrolls. You must also have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and have the confidence in dealing with all levels of staff.
This role is looking for someone to start ASAP, please only apply if you have experience in the above duties and you are either immediately available or on short notice.