Salary £14.00 - £16.00 per hour + Free canteen, flexible hoursCONTRACTOR
Consultant Tunde Williams
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052018-12-05 accountancy UK
Rapidly growing property organisation requires a Payroller to work within the HR department
Reporting to the Payroll Manager and working within a team of 3, you will be responsible for processing monthly payrolls, as well as completing any ad hoc HR work as and when required.
Key duties include:-
- Accurate and timely processing of all payroll related payments to all employees across the group
- Responsible for employee auto enrolment and associate tasks
- Processing payroll journals and reconciling accordingly
- Reconcile and maintain pension scheme payments
- Assist with the accurate and timely completion of all payroll year end and statutory returns
Ideally you will have at least 12 months experience of the full end to end PAYE function and you must have used cascade previously. Experience of working in a fast paced dynamic environment is also a minimum requirement for this role.
In return you will work in an ambitious business that has exciting growth plans and receive a salary that is above current market rates