Salary £27,000 - £33,000 per annum
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 15 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters are currently recruiting for an interim Payroll Specialist in Manchester City Centre.
Robert Walters are looking for a temporary Payroll Specialist on a three month contract in Manchester City Centre. My client is a leading multinational leisure organisation and this role will be based outof their City Centre offices. Due to the structure of the organisation bureau experience will be essential.
- Submission of payroll information to the payroll bureau, maintaining control systems to ensure payroll checks, analysis of payroll and resolving salaried payroll queries.
- Provide a first line support service to Colleagues and Line Managers in respect of payroll queries and resolve all queries in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring that all management and support changes are actioned in a timely manner to ensure accurate payments and reporting.
- Coordinate the colleague new starter and leaver payroll processes to ensure accurate payments for colleagues and the business.
- Complete end of month payroll processing required for payroll provider and reporting/auditing as required
- Administer pension auto-enrolment to ensure compliance with legislation and maintenance of accurate records including processing of new added workers, leavers and contributions and monitoring.
- Ensure all notifications of sickness, paternity/maternity leave is communicated correctly to payroll bureau
- Assist in any requests for reporting or Stats from the Business.
- Any investigative projects and system improvements as and when necessary
- Recent and relevant payroll experience including pensions.
- Up to date UK employment tax knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- Numerate, able to analyse, process and present numerical information.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft packages specifically excel.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to participate as a member of a team.
- An effective contributor even when the team is working on something of no direct personal interest.
- Must be hardworking, enthusiastic and flexible with a positive and professional attitude.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply via this advert or contact James Owen directly at Robert Walters on email@example.com