Senior Payroll Team Lead
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 16 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Retail company based in Central London are looking for a Senior Payroll Team Lead to join their team on a temporary basis. The role will be covering a maternity leave for at least 6 months. Working in the European Payroll team, the role of the Senior Payroll Team Lead will be responsible for the full payroll for the UK, Germany, Austria and the Netherlands.
You will be working in a team of two within payroll and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ensuring timely payments on ADP for all employees
- Ensuring compliance is consistent through the EMEA payrolls
- Processing payments for company season ticket loans,childcare vouchers etc
- Updating month end balance and journals
- Ensuring a good relationship is upheld with the third party
- Dealing with any queries
- Updating any payroll policies and procedures
- Working closely with the HR team
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with the day to day running of the team
The successful Senior Payroll Team Lead MUST have experience in processing end to end European payrolls. Experience in using the ADP system is advantageous.