Salary £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-11-10 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a leading leisure company, is looking to recruit a Payroll Specialist on temporary basis for 3 months with the potential to extend further.
Robert Walters has partnered with an industry leading leisure organisation who are searching for a Payroll Specialist on a 3 month fixed term contract with a view to extending beyond.
- Submission of payroll information to the payroll bureau, maintaining control systems to ensure payroll checks, analysis of payroll and resolving salaried payroll queries.
- Provide a first line support service to Colleagues and Line Managers in respect of payroll queries and resolve all queries in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring that all management and support changes are actioned in a timely manner to ensure accurate payments and reporting.
- Coordinate the colleague new starter and leaver payroll processes to ensure accurate payments for colleagues and the business.
- Complete end of month payroll processing required for payroll provider and reporting/auditing as required
- Recent and relevant payroll experience including pensions.
- Up to date UK employment tax knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- Numerate, able to analyse, process and present numerical information.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft packages specifically excel.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good teamwork skills
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply via this advert or contact James Owen directly at Robert Walters on email@example.com