Consultant Rob Phillips
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-12-09 transport-and-rail UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity of Payroll Assistant has just become available at an PE backed support services business based in London (Paddington). Reporting in to the Head of HR this role offers an excellent opportunity and career progression.
About the Payroll Assistant role:
The Payroll Assistant is based in the HR department working in a payroll team responsible for the payroll of Head Office and remotely based employees.
- Manually calculating and processing of all statutory payments
- Managing and administering all employee records in line with HMRC and audit requirements
- Compliance of employee benefits
- Dealing with all payroll queries in an efficient manner
- Preparing monthly payroll reports
- Preparing monthly payroll journals
With experience of working in a similar role you will have experience of manually calculating payroll and using a computerised payroll system as well as be competent using excel to an intermediate standard. With excellent customer service skills you will be able to build relationships with ease in a professional manner and have excellent attention to detail.
This well recognised business in the transportation industry appreciate well organised, enthusiastic and motivated individuals.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
Apply today or call me to find out more.