EMEA Payroll Specialist
Salary £20 - £25 per hour
Consultant Eden Reeves
Date posted 04 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters are currently working with a well established, exciting technology business based in Slough who are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join them on a 3- 6 month basis ASAP. Paying between £20-£25 p/h must be immediately available/1 week notice at the most.
Robert Walters are currently working with a well established, exciting technology business based in Slough who are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join them on a 3- 6 month basis ASAP. Paying between £20-£25 p/h
- Timely and accurate processing of the allocated monthly payrolls for EMEA Region via the local bureaus’
- Ensuring payrolls are processed in line with local legislation
- Ensuring statutory reports and payments are accurate and on time.
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are adequately documented to comply with company and regulatory requirements, including SOX.
- Maintain SOX controls and processes
- Providing Tier 1 query resolution internally and externally
- Partnering with all payroll stakeholders to maintain ongoing relationships
- Providing input and support to the team on improvement initiatives
- Completion of the monthly, quarterly and annual payroll journals for allocated payrolls
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations for all payroll related accounts/costs for allocated payrolls
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years EMEA payroll experience
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent time-keeping and organisational skills
- Strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills
- Journal input and account reconciliation experience (preferred but not essential)
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines with little or no supervision.
If you are interested in this role, please either apply here or call/email Eden Reeves on 07760428295 / firstname.lastname@example.org