Consultant Rob Phillips
Date posted 24 September 2018 2018-09-242018-11-23 retail UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity of Payroll Assistant has just become available at an internationally recognised retailer based in the central London. This role offers an excellent opportunity and career progression for the right person.
About the Payroll Assistant role:
The Payroll Assistant provides payroll and benefits support to the HR and payroll providers in the UK and EU.
- Administer benefits including PMI, Life Assurance, Childcare vouchers etc.
- Act as point of contact for all payroll and benefit queries
- Provide pension administration in line with auto enrolment
- Support preparation of monthly payroll administration for UK and EU employees
- Supply payroll providers accurate information
- Produce payroll reports
- Process earnings and deductions
With experience of working in a similar role you will have excellent customer service skills and be able to provide professional support to employees as well as having excellent attention to detail.
This international business are well recognised in the retail space and appreciate well organised, enthusiastic and motivated individuals.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
Apply today or call me to find out more.