Salary £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Jack Stuart
Date posted 28 August 2018 2018-08-282018-09-27 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity for a payroll professional to join a leading business based in Amersham on a 6 month fixed term basis.
The successful candidate will have experience of running multiple payrolls each month, and an good knowledge of PAYE with proven experience of maintaining successful relationships with HR and the wider business.
Primary Payroll Objectives
- To pay every employee the right amount of salary, on the right day
- Provide first class customer service to the business
- Work in partnership with the Group and local HR teams to ensure the payroll is accurate and that all queries are resolved effectively
- Attend to queries raised by staff and, where possible, advise staff how to resolve queries for themselves
Supporting Payroll Priorities
- Continually refine systems and procedures and eliminate any that add insufficient value
- Develop intranet-based finance documents library and forms library, keep information up-to-date and monitor compliance across the Group
- Maintain a working knowledge of relevant payroll, accounting and Microsoft Office related software
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of PAYE and NIC legislation, implement accordingly and advise business as required.
If you are interested or require further information please do get in contact at email@example.com