Salary £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Vanessa Lang
Date posted 28 August 2018 2018-08-282018-10-27 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting Payroll Clerk role in Altrincham has arisen at a leading, highly-profitable company, to play a key role within their growing finance team. This is an excellent opportunity for a fast-learning, driven candidate with good payroll experience to work at a successful company with an excellent reputation amongst customers and clients.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Raising invoices from remittances or via import facility
- Assessment of correct PAYE and National Insurance being levied on each payslip
- P45/P46 information correctly inputted and disclosed
- Personal deductions are correctly calculated and disclosed (e.g) CSA, attachment of earnings
- Importing the bank accounts each day
- Provision of excellent customer service and dealing with any enquiries in a courteous, professional and efficient manner
As a Payroll Administrator, you will have/be:
- Minium 12 months experience in a payroll role
- Experience in a fast-moving environment and able to work on multiple tasks at speed
- Excellent customer service experience
- A desire to develop and progress in a payroll position
- High energy, hardworking, personable and adaptable
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing, highly-successful organisation and develop skills in a supportive environment. This role is ideal for a candidate with strong payroll experience and a drive to progress in a large business where hard work is rewarded.
To apply click below, or for more information, please contact:
Vanessa Lang at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07393240148.