Salary £23,000 - £26,000 per annum
Consultant Eden Reeves
Date posted 28 August 2018 2018-08-282018-10-27 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Our Client, a well established, exciting business based in Chessington are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team.
This role sits within the UK payroll team, reporting to the Payroll Manager. UK Payroll are the central hub for ensuring the payroll process runs smoothly and timely for 37 pay groups across the UK. They use an outsourced payroll provider to run the actual payrolls. This is a fast paced challenging environment with opportunities to learn, develop and further your payroll career.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Have payroll knowledge of Tax & NI, processing of starters and leavers
- Good understanding of how P45’s, P46’s, P60’s and P11D’s work and the implications on employees tax code
- Checking of sick pay, maternity and paternity to ensure they are correct
- Carrying out manual calculations of pay and be able explain to employees their payslip in detail
- Understanding of employee deductions; court orders, pensions, student loans,
- The ability to work accurately with strong attention to detail
- Strong communicator with good interpersonal skills to work as part of a team
- Computer literate, good word and excel skills
- Knowledge of ADP Freedom and ezLM an advantage
If you are interested in this role, please apply here or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org