Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-22 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A well known Technology company are looking to recruit a Payroll Assistant to join their global Payroll team on a temporary to permanent basis. Working in their fantastic offices in Central London, this is an exciting opportunity for someone to work for a well known company.
Reporting to the Global Payroll Manager, the Payroll Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparing the individual payroll inputs for the APAC regions
- Ensuring all of the data is compliant with the local tax regulations
- Liaising with the payroll vendors and dealing with any queries
- Managing the payroll processes with the vendors, ensuring SLA's are met
- Providing payroll information for local statistics
- Making suggestions for improvements
The successful Payroll Assistant will have proven experience dealing with international payroll and a third party. You must also have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and have the confidence in dealing with all levels of staff on an international basis.