Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Sam Sullivan
Date posted 23 August 2018 2018-08-232018-10-22 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A great opportunity for a Payroll Manager has arisen for a leading, well-accredited company based in Ware. Working within the busy payroll department, this is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to come on board as a Payroll Assistant and gain great Payroll experience and further their skillset.
As a Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Generating Invoices by adding manual timesheets
- Checking the payroll is correct by running trial runs
- Reconciling the payroll and bank payments
- Maintaining client relationships.
As a Payroll Manager, you will have/be:
- Will have managed a payroll in a complicated roster-based environment.
- Analytical problem-solving approach to ensure efficiency, minimising manual processed.
- Working in a fast paced envirnoment
- Motivated and a team player
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in MS packages - especially Excel
To apply or for more information, please contact Sam Sullivan at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01727617021