Salary £30,000 - £34,000 per annum
Consultant Martyna Sikora
Date posted 27 July 2018 2018-07-272018-09-25 hospitality-and-catering UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity of Payroll Officer has just become available at an excellent business within the hospitality/restaurant sector based in central London. This role offers an excellent opportunity and career progression. The company are looking for an experienced individual with a proactive approach. Ideally experienced with Fourth Hospitality.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Processing multiple payrolls, 4 weekly & monthly
- Deputy to the Payroll manager.
- Serving as a contact for payroll queries
- Delivering to agreed timescales
- Ensuring that Payrolls are approved.
- Ensuring compliance with HMRC and other Statutory Legislation with regards to Payroll including Taxable Benefits.
- Assisting in training the Payroll Assistant.
- Ensuring pension administration and payments are processed accurately and on time
Experience skills and Behaviours
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Experience using a payroll system (Fourth Hospitality - desirable)
- An understanding of relevant payroll and tax legislation
- Excel skills
If you would like to be considered for the role and have the relevant experience please apply online or contact me on 0207 509 8795 / email@example.com