Salary £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 24 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
An international financial services organisation, based in Manchester City Centre, are looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Administrator to assist them during a period of maternity leave.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator position will include:
- Preparation and production of weekly and monthly payroll, to ensure that all staff receives accurate and timely payment of salary with the appropriate statutory and non-statutory deductions.
- Ensure the accurate submission of direct salary data to the payroll provider and verify Peoplesoft data changes to the payroll provider via interface files
- Liaise with payroll provider re SMP Payment schedules.
- Accurate and timely preparation of payroll data relating to deductions/ allowances and submit to the payroll provider. (Benefits, ATE, Pensions etc)
- Verify Pro-Ration calculations
- Preparation and submission of bonus payments to payroll provider
- Preparation of Monthly Net Salaries Payment Analysis
- Reconcilement of Monthly Costing Report
- Reconcilement of Tax and Social Security payments to governing bodies.
- Interim Tax, Social Security, and third party Reconcilements.
- Preparation of Year End Reports and Returns to Finance and regulatory bodies.
- Collation and preparation of PSA payment.
- Query resolution posed by third parties i.e. Inland Revenue, Social Security and employees
- Prepare ad hoc reports relating to the payroll function as required.
- Run payroll reports.
- To provide additional support to the Payroll Manager and Payroll Team as required
The ideal individual will be a confident and experienced payroll administrator, proven at working in a fast paced environment. Good IT skills will be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org