Part Time Payroll Clerk
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Cai Jenkins
Date posted 17 July 2018 2018-07-172018-09-15 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Part Time Payroll Role paying upto £25,000 pro rota in Trafford Park
My client, a largely established, yet growing, industry leading hospitality business are looking for a part time Payroll Clerk to join their team based in Trafford Park
About the Payroll Clerk role:
Working as the Payroll Clerk you will be responsible for ensuring efficient, accurate and timely processing of the company’s payroll.
• Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of payroll inputs through execution of appropriate review, audit and checks
• Resolution of payroll queries.
• Timely processing of 5 payroll including 250 staff
• Inputting of timesheets to the company’s bespoke system
• Timely follow up on employee queries.
• Completion of set piece special payroll activities
For the role of Payroll Clerk, my client is looking for the successful candidate to demonstrate the following;
• Excellent payroll knowledge with the ability to perform manual calculations
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong focus on controls and quality
• Good attention to detail
• Good investigative and query handling skills
• Highly motivated with excellent time-management skills
• Strong customer service skills
Based at their head office, my client is looking to pay a salary of £25,000 pro rata for 24 hours agreed, this would be an ideal role for anyone wanting to work in finance on a part time flexible basis
If you are driven, determined and interested in this exciting Part-time Payroll Clerk position, please apply today or email Cai.Jenkins@robertwalters.com for a confidential conversation.