Location City of London
Consultant Joseph Hodgson
Date posted 11 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting Payroll Assistant opportunity within a FSTE listed recruitment company based in Central London has arisen. This company is looking for candidates either immediately available or on a 1 week notice.
The responsibilities of the Payroll Assistant based in Central London include:
- Assisting in the running of a permanent monthly payroll for approx. 1100 staff
- Applying, processing and calculating payroll data for all payrolls
- General payroll duties (processing starters, leavers, increase forms, benefits, SAYE, salary sacrifice, processing payslips and tax forms).
- Liaising with HR, internal staff and external organisations (Inland Revenue, Pension Providers etc) on payroll matters.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly and adhoc reports for various areas of the business to strict deadlines. Some of these reports include global headcount, global starters and leavers and turnover
- Adhoc projects
If this Payroll Assistant position is of interest to you please apply directly or email email@example.com