Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + tbc
Consultant Eden Reeves
Date posted 05 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a largely established, yet growing, industry leading business is looking for a Payroll Manager to join their team based in Bracknell
My client is a largely established, yet growing, industry leading business with a recognisable brand presence across the UK.
This role has a direct reporting line into the Financial Controller and provides an opportunity to be part of and manage a great, close team and to work closely with the wider finance function.
About the Payroll Manager role:
Working as the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for ensuring efficient, accurate and timely processing of the company’s payroll whilst working with the wider finance function to continually improve best practice.
- All payrolls are run accurately and on time.
- All staff paid correctly and on time in accordance with Southern Terms and Conditions
- No cases of preventable fraud or errors
- Managing a team of 7
- All Staff have agreed SMART Targets and are measured on performance accordingly.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Inland Revenue regulations in respect of all Tax, National Insurance, P11D including production and annual returns).
- Processing of Tax Year End including Annual reconciliation of Payroll and Finance systems, Ensuring the production and distribution of payslips and P60's to staff.
- Updating the HMRC with EDI transmissions for P45's, P6's, P9's.
- Ensure effective liaison with all outside agencies/statutory bodies in respect of payroll issues.
For the role of Payroll Manager, my client is looking for the successful candidate to demonstrate the following;
- Will have managed a payroll in a complicated roster-based environment.
- Experience of dealing with complex payroll queries.
- Full End to End processing of payroll, including BACS & EDI transmissions, Balancing with the Finance system, Auditing payroll entries and Tax Year End processes.
- Methodical with attention to detail.
- Process driven, especially to deadlines
- Structured and organised approach to work.
- Analytical problem-solving approach to ensure efficiency, minimising manual processes
- Managed a team of 5 or more
Based at their UK head office, this market leading business offer a great working environment, strong career progression and the opportunity to work for an exciting brand which is experiencing significant growth and development.
If you are driven, determined and interested in this exciting Payroll Manager position, please apply today or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.