Salary £24,000 - £32,000 per annum + tbc
Consultant Eden Reeves
Date posted 05 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a largely established, yet growing, industry leading Technology business is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their team based in Bracknell.
My client is a largely established, yet growing, industry leading Technology business with a recognisable brand presence across the UK.
This role has a direct reporting line into the EMEA Payroll Manager and provides an opportunity to be part of a great, close team and the wider finance function.
About the Payroll Administrator role:
Working as the Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for ensuring efficient, accurate and timely processing of the company’s payroll whilst working with the wider finance function to continually improve best practice.
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of payroll inputs through execution of appropriate review, audit and checks
- Resolution of payroll queries within ADP.
- Establish and build relationship with ADP MPS team.
- Timely clearance of outstanding items on the various UK Local accounts.
- Timely follow up on employee queries.
- Completion of set piece special payroll activities
For the role of Payroll Administrator, my client is looking for the successful candidate to demonstrate the following;
- Excellent payroll knowledge with the ability to perform manual calculations
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong focus on controls and quality
- Good attention to detail
- Good investigative and query handling skills
- Highly motivated with excellent time-management skills
- Pro-active approach to tackling issues
- Ability to prioritise workload and work on own initiative
- Strong customer service skills
Based at their UK head office, this market leading business offer a great working environment, strong career progression and the opportunity to work for a brand which is experiencing significant growth and development.
If you are driven, determined and interested in this exciting Payroll Administrator position, please apply today or email email@example.com for a confidential conversation.