Salary £22,000 - £26,000 per annum
Consultant Jack Stuart
Date posted 21 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity for a payroll professional to join a leading business based in Stevenage on a temporary to permanent basis. The main payroll responsibilities are to complete payroll from starters to BACS with sickness, overtime, salary changes in between.
The successful candidate will have experience of running multiple payrolls each month, working with TUPE contracts and an good knowledge of PAYE and NIC legislation with proven experience of maintaining successful relationships with HR and the wider business.
Primary Payroll Objectives
- To pay every employee the right amount of salary, on the right day
- Provide first class customer service to the business
- Work in partnership with the Group and local HR teams to ensure the payroll is accurate and that all queries are resolved effectively
- Attend to queries raised by staff and, where possible, advise staff how to resolve queries for themselves
Supporting Payroll Priorities
- Continually refine systems and procedures and eliminate any that add insufficient value
- Develop intranet-based finance documents library and forms library, keep information up-to-date and monitor compliance across the Group
- Maintain a working knowledge of relevant payroll, accounting and Microsoft Office related software
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of PAYE and NIC legislation, implement accordingly and advise business as required.
If you are interested or require further information please do get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org