Salary £30,000 - £34,000 per annum
Consultant Martyna Sikora
Date posted 04 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity of Payroll Officer has just become available at an excellent business within the hospitality/restaurant sector based in central London. This role offers an excellent opportunity and career progression. The company are looking for an experienced individual with a proactive approach. Ideally experienced with Fourth Hospitality.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Processing multiple payrolls, 4 weekly & monthly
- Deputy to the Payroll manager.
- Serving as a contact for payroll queries
- Delivering to agreed timescales
- Ensuring that Payrolls are approved.
- Ensuring compliance with HMRC and other Statutory Legislation with regards to Payroll including Taxable Benefits.
- Assisting in training the Payroll Assistant.
- Ensuring pension administration and payments are processed accurately and on time
Experience skills and Behaviours
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Experience using a payroll system (Fourth Hospitality - desirable)
- An understanding of relevant payroll and tax legislation
- Excel skills
If you would like to be considered for the role and have the relevant experience please apply online or contact me on 0207 509 8795 / email@example.com