Salary £40,000 - £48,000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Martyna Sikora
Date posted 10 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager has come up at a well known restaurant chain. The ideal candidate has previous multi site experience and also managing staff and Fourth Hospitality system. The system is an important tool for managing both payroll and staffing levels. The company are looking for a confident candidate with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
- previous experience working as a payroll manager
- Fourth Hospitality system experience
- Good Excel Skills (V-lookups, SUMIFs and similar)
- maintaining the Fourth Hospitality system
- liasing with managers from different parts of the business
- answering staff queries
- bi-weekly and monthly payroll
- processing changes that need higher level access (eg pay rate changes)
- assisting HR and Finance teams in extracting data to support decision making
- payroll-related HMRC filings
- managing and developing the Payroll Assistant
Experience of The People’s Pension and Selenity Expense Software is advantageous but not a requirement.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8796 to find out more.