Salary £16000 - £20000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Alexandra Parr
Date posted 01 February 2017
Due to an internal movement, this rapidly growing business in Warrington are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their growing team. Reporting to the Payroll Manager in a large finance team with lots of opportunity for support and progression.
Payroll Administrator duties and responsibilities:
- To Provide a professional and effective administration and payroll service for customers in line with business procedures and statutory requirements
- To actively support and co-operate with other members of the Payroll Services team
- To ensure a high standard of processing whilst working efficiently and to tight deadlines
- To assisting in balancing payroll figures in order to produce all relevant month and year end reports for each client
- Prepare submissions of payroll records to HMRC via RTI and downloading information using HMRC portal (DPS)
- Process statutory payments, deductions and manual payments where required
- Process customer invoice requests accurately and within agreed deadlines
- Co-ordinate any debt recovery relating to your allocation of customers
- Resolve and reconcile any Umbrella related queries within agreed timescales delivering a brilliant service at all times
- Take appropriate follow up action when dealing with customer queries or issues in relation to tax, auto-enrolment pensions etc.
- Ensure that the allocated agency profiles are kept up to date
- Ensure that appropriate follow-up action is taken when dealing with customer queries or issues
- Any other duties that are deemed necessary to support the business
- Have prior experience in a payroll environment
- Experience of working to strict timescales and deadlines
- Great at communicating with people at all levels – face to face and in writing
- Positive and good at using your initiative
- Ability to multi task whilst paying excellent attention to detail
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Word and Excel (proficient in production and use of spread sheets)
- Keen to play an active role in a dynamic team and willing to contribute to the success of the team and the firm as a whole
- Ambitious, motivated and have a willingness and enthusiasm for learning
This is a Payroll Administrator opportunity for any driven and determined candidate who is looking to create a career for themselves within the Accountancy field within a business that offers not just a job, but a real opportunity for a long term career.
Please click to apply.