Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 29 November 2016
A national Manufacturing and Production company, based in Skelmersdale, are looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Manager to take over the team.
The role and responsibilities of the Payroll Manager position will include:
- Responsibility for the full day-to-day supervision of the payroll assistant/s, including coordinating, organising and monitoring the work of the team, and assisting with their training and development
- Responsibility for the accurate day to day administration of all payroll matters, including sick pay, parental leave, salary sacrifice, resignations and termination payments liaising with Human Resources and other staff as necessary
- Liaising with Human Resources and other internal departments to ensure that payroll data and documents are submitted in a timely manner
- Ensuring that payroll data and financial information is processed accurately and that work is carried out to set time scales, and in accordance with agreed procedures and policies
- Investigating complex queries and dealing with other enquiries of a non-routine nature, providing assistance and specialist advice to employees as required
- Preparing payroll remittances and ensuring payments to external parties are made accurately and by set deadlines, and that any accompanying schedules or reports are submitted in accordance with the requirements of the external parties. i.e. PAYE payments
- Ensuring accuracy of the pensions and other payroll deductions and to assist in the production of reconciliations and routine and year end reports for pension schemes and other parties as necessary
The ideal Payroll Manager will be a confident and experienced in a similar role with a general accounting background.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org