Salary £150 - £200 per annum
Consultant Tunde Williams
Date posted 22 November 2016
An international Financial Services Organisation requires a German Speaking Payroll Manager for an exciting new project based in Manchester City Centre.
Reporting to the Head Of Payroll you will have overall responsibility for executing payroll in one more countries within Europe.
Payroll Manager duties include:
- Ensuring accurate monthly payroll for 500 employees
- Resolving payroll queries
- Meeting all tax, compliance, internal and external filings, third payments and reporting requirements on a monthly and and annual basis
- Calculation full PA YE function i.e. SSP, SMP, N.I., SSP etc
- Collating month end reports
- Ensuring timely accurate reporting of financials tied to payroll processing, providing appropriate data to enable their finance reconciliations
- Ideally will speak fluent German have a minimum of 5 years payroll experience to be considered for the role
- You will have the ability to train and cover the the Europe, Middle East and African countries
- The client offers a contract of 3-6 months which may be extended
Please note that applications will only be considered from candidates who are immediately available or have a 1 week notice period.
If you are interested in this exciting Payroll Manager opportunity please contact me or click to apply.