Salary £21000 - £25000 per annum
Location Potters Bar
Consultant Emily Fulton
Date posted 18 October 2016
A reputable property business based in Potters Bar with a fantastic company culture is looking for a part time Payroll Administrator to come on board on a part time basis.
Working within a friendly and supportive environment, this role will suit somebody who is looking to work 3 mornings a week. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Payroll Supervisor.
Main HR Administrator responsibilities will be:
- Recording of holidays and sick leave and associated memo’s
- Absence reports
- Preparing leavers letters and associated forms
- Inputting and reconciling weekly and monthly payroll
- Petty cash and expenses
- P11d administration – maintaining starters and leavers
- Pension administration
- Have a strong Payroll Administration background
- Be proficient in using Word and Excel for daily tasks
If you are interested in this Payroll Administrator role please apply or get in touch at Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.