Salary £32000 - £35000 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 17 October 2016
A leading leisure and sport organisation, based in Warrington, are looking to recruit a Payroll Specialist to work closely with the HR and Finance departments due to continued growth within the business.
The role and responsibilities of the Payroll specialist position will include:
- Full responsibility for weekly and monthly payrolls in the UK and monthly payrolls for France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands and Belgium
- Ownership of the relationships with outsourced payroll partners - bureaux, PWC, HMRC
- Managing payroll for expats
- Responsible for maintaining the payroll system's data integrity and structure
- Ensuring that robust, clear payroll processes are in place and utilised by all parties
- Financial analysis of all payrolls
- Working closely with HR on our benefits offering and administer any benefits programmes
- Ownership of the pension scheme administration from auto enrolment through to reporting out.
- Management Information/Reporting using high level of Excel skills
- Company Car Administration from ordering through to fuel deductions, insurance, VAT and P11D reporting
The ideal Payroll Specialist will have experience in a Payroll position, have had exposure to European Payroll and a solid understanding of Microsoft Excel. CIPP qualification would also be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org