Salary £18000 - £22000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 20 September 2016
This international business in Daresbury are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Payroll Administrator who looking to develop their career long-term.
Working with a manager who is keen on progressing your role further into a managerial role, your core duties will include:
- Managing the whole Payroll process from end to end for your allocated business units
- Process Starters & Leavers
- Timesheet Entry
- Weekly PAYE payroll
- Manual Calculations
- Invoicing and raising Credits
- Dealing with Timesheet, invoicing and general queries
- Assist with Reconciling Company Accounts
As the Payroll Administrator, you will ideally have:
- Previous experience within a Payroll Administrator role
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible in your approach to work
This is an excellent opportunity for any Payroll Specialist who is looking for a new opportunity in a business that can offer genuine progression & development.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.