Expenses Administrator x4
Salary £Competitive + benefits
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 16 September 2016
Kier Group plc is a leading property, residential, construction and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play.
Kier Group are creating one of the largest Finance Shared Service Centres in the North West, with an enviable central Manchester location, and clear vision for collaborative success. As a result we are seeking Expenses Adminsitrators to join our team.
The Expenses Administrators will ensure that payments are processed in a timely manner and are made in line with the business working capital policy and requirements.
- Process and check expense claims, including checking calculations and ensuring proper documentation and approvals are available, escalating internally to manager if required
- Ensure that all documents and paperwork are provided and accurately filed
- Liaise with claimant to provide details of amendments, rejected claims and general queries
- Capture and report relevant tax data
- Manage and update personal accounts
- Perform the final finance approval for all expenses (system generated)
- Complete audit reviews of relevant samples of claims for expenses policy compliance
- Undertake any necessary training associated with the duties of the post and participate in training and development procedures
- Other ads hoc duties as and when required
You will have:
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel)
- Basic knowledge of principles, practices, regulations and procedures relating to expenses will be an advantage
- Have used ERP systems before (Oracle would be preference but SAP experience acceptable)
- Ability to operate in a service driven culture, continuously challenging and seeking to be better
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good customer service skillset, going above and beyond the call of duty where necessary
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Good, solid understanding of basic accounting methods and accounts structures.
About the company:
Kier Group employs over 24,000 people in our operations in the UK, the Caribbean, the Middle East and Hong Kong and operates across a range of sectors including defence, education, housing, industrials, power and utilities.
Not only do we provide a challenging environment for our people to exercise their skills, but we invest in their professional and personal development as well as creating a rewards and benefits package that demonstrates our loyalty to our team.
Apply below or to find out more about the Expenses Administrator roles please contact our retained agent Gary Darlington at Robert Walters plc on email@example.com or call +44 161 214 7400.
All third party applications will be forwarded to Robert Walters plc.