Salary £18000 - £24000 per annum
Consultant Frankie Cripsey
Date posted 13 September 2016
A leading professional services company, based in Manchester, are currently recruiting a Payroll Clerk.
Key responsibilities as a Payroll Clerk:
- Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly & four weekly payrolls from start to finish, input salary details/hours worked SMP payments, SSP payments, and any deductions re overtaken Hols etc.
- Check deductions from previous month, OT and bonus need removing
- Joint control of Monthly payrolls
- P32 reports (letters) Update and send to clients
- Maintain PAYE records in client files and on Sage payroll
- Recording details for companies with NIC holidays (new Companies)
- Knowledge of current legislation on SMP, SPP, SAP, SSP
- Knowledge of CIS (not essential)
- Auto Enrolment knowledge, and pensions submissions, set up new schemes
- Year end procedure, P60s, analysis and check figures, submissions
You will be required to have:
- Have at least 1 years previous payroll experience in a bureau (This level of experience is intended as a guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Be able to work well in a team and also on your own initiative
- Be highly self motivated and a confident communicator
This reputable company in Manchester are dedicated to employee development and feedback making this a fantastic opportunity to join a company, as a Payroll Clerk, devoted to becoming the leading provider within their sector.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.