Senior Accounts Assistant
Salary £26,000 - £32,000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Consultant Kris Shackley
Date posted 30 June 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/part-qualified-accountant 2022-06-30 2022-08-29 accountancy Bolton Greater Manchester GB GBP 26000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A very successful property management business based in Bolton are looking for a skilled Senior Accounts Assistant to join their vibrant finance department on a permanent basis. The role is to assist with Transactional and month-end finance duties for the wider business.
As the Senior Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for a multitude of transactional duties as well as other ad-hoc finance tasks
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the raising of all sales invoices and associated credit notes, as well as sending invoices
- Correcting errors, when necessary, in the posting of bank receipts.
- Setting up new client accounts
- Manage the purchase ledger including posting all invoices, ensuring the correct VAT treatment, paying suppliers when due.
- Setting up all new job numbers, including checking credit rating and carrying out a conflict check when necessary.
- Posting all bank payment and non-sales receipts.
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintaining a schedule of prepayments and posting the movement on a monthly basis
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and posting the depreciation charge each month.
- Ensure all expenditure is treated correctly for VAT purposes.
- Expenses and credit cards
Key skills required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within varied Accounting role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of multiple systems is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving, innovative business that provides a very strong salary and benefits package, this would suit a current Accounts Assistant looking for the next step in their career
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 13 July 2022Accounts Assistant. Warrington. Hybrid 2-3 days in the office.
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 28 June 2022SENIOR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT WARRINGTON £25,000 HYBRID + PROGRESSION
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: ChesterDate posted: 08 June 2022Robert Walters are proud to be representing an expanding business who are now recruiting for a full-time Senior Accounts Assistant, who will play a key role in all things Accounts! The role is predominantly Monday – Friday, with an option to choose your hours between 08:00am-18:00pm as long as 40hrs are worked.
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 02 June 2022ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SENIOR WARRINGTON (GOLBORNE) £28,000 DOE PERMANENT HYBRID
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 10 August 2022We have an immediate need for a skilled Accounts Assistant for a well established renewable energy company based in Warrington. The role is initially a 6 month FTC with a view to go perm and they also offer a hybrid working model. This will be a well-rounded role, with exposure to several different areas of the finance function.