Financial Accountant (Part-Qualified)
Salary £30,000 - £38,000 per annum
Consultant Isobel Salino
Date posted 14 June 2022south-east accountancy-finance/part-qualified-accountant 2022-06-14 2022-08-13 accountancy Weybridge Surrey GB GBP 30000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are pleased to have partnered with a global organisation based in Weybridge, who are looking for an ambitious CIMA/ACCA studier to join as a Financial Accountant. This role will directly support the Assistant Financial Controller and will be involved with all aspects of the finance function, including Group Reporting. In addition to a challenging role and plenty of ongoing progression opportunities, this role will offer a full study support package.
- Assist the Assistant Financial Controller to prepare and report results to Group.
- Support with Bank Reconciliations.
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register by capitalising assets when required and running the monthly depreciation journal.
- Preparation and issue of various monthly reports to specified deadlines.
- Manage Reallocation Journals for various costs to individual contract cost centres on a monthly basis.
- Developing / improving reports to provide vital commercial and financial information to the wider business.
Experience and qualifications:
- ACCA / CIMA part-qualified or studier.
- Previous experience working within a fast paced finance function.
- Driven and ambitious attitude to work, with the ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Strong Excel skills, ideally experienced to an advanced level.
Ability to handle high volumes of data processing and information
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: BrightonDate posted: 01 June 2022£45,000 - £50,000 + bonus + corporate benefits Brighton based, hybrid working available Robert Walters are pleased to be working with a global organisation who are looking for a driven and ambitious Financial Reporting Accountant to joint their growing finance team on a permanent basis. The Financial Reporting Accountant position is part of the General Ledger Team within the Financial Reporting function who manage the General Ledger and accounting, interfaces and controls.
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000 per annum + £6,000 Car AllowanceLocation: SloughDate posted: 29 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be partnered with a global software organisation who are looking for a Business Reporting Analyst, to join them on a 8 month fixed term basis.
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits PackageLocation: BracknellDate posted: 16 June 2022Robert Walters are currently working in partnership with an exceptional employer based in Bracknell who are seeking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Bonus, Hybrid WorkingLocation: WeybridgeDate posted: 15 June 2022Robert Walters are currently working in partnership with a leading organisation based in Weybridge to assist in recruiting for an Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000 per annum + £6,000 Car AllowanceLocation: SloughDate posted: 14 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be partnered with a global software organisation who are looking for a Commercial Data Analyst, to join them on a 8 month fixed term basis.