Finance Business Partner
Salary £32,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Jordan Sykes
Date posted 08 June 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/part-qualified-accountant 2022-06-08 2022-08-07 accountancy Liverpool Merseyside GB GBP 32000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Finance Business Partner £32,000- £40,000 Hybrid
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Business Partner, the Finance Business Partner will develop models for monthly, periodic and long-range performance and finance forecasting to feed into the annual budgeting and strategic review process.
• Using, monitoring & querying the periodic management accounts outputs, focusing on driving performance
• Enhancing the financial performance information available to Operations
• Confidently communicating with other key stakeholders and management teams
• Build and develop Excel financial models to support key contracts including summary reporting. Models will need to be easily adaptable and easily followed by users.
• Periodic P&L & contract performance reviews with operational leads
• Creation of financial and performance reporting tools for new contract implementation, along with embedding the use of these into Operational activities.
• Provide timely financial or forecasting
• Liaise with the Management Accountants to ensure processes and models are understood and accurately reflected on consolidation.
• To support the Head of Commercial Accounting, Commercial Business Partners & wider Finance function in continually embracing emerging technology to enhance the operation of the department
• Part or Qualified accountant
• Management accounting experience involving experience of financial reporting, KPI preparation and communication and management reporting.
• Ability to set up & maintain detailed forecast models using Microsoft excel or other tools where necessary
• Proven ability to convey financial information to non-financial managers
• Power BI (or similar) knowledge and ability to set up reports using Power BI desktop
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Business partnering or commercial accounting experience
The Finance Business Partner role is based in Liverpool City Centre and offers Hybrid working
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 20 June 2022High growth technology business have created a new role for a Finance Manager to join their growing finance team.
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 20 June 2022International Service Provider based in Manchester City Centre require a Finance Assistant to join a newly formed team
Salary: £21,686 - £22,000 per annum + Hybrid / Flexi timeLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 08 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be assisting our client who are one of Liverpool’s top educational establishments who offer a great work life balance and truly understand the meaning of collective and collaborative working. The main objective of the role is to ensure that the financial statements reflect accurately the current position of the business performance and all material balance sheet items are reconciled.
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000 per annumLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 05 June 2022Finance Business Partner £32,000- £40,000 Hybrid
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: SouthportDate posted: 25 May 2022Assistant Finance Business Partner £25,000 + bonus Hybrid working - 1 day a week in the office, 4 from home Full study support