Finance Business Partner
Salary £350,000 - £450,000 per annum
Consultant James Berry
Date posted 07 June 2022london accountancy-finance/part-qualified-accountant 2022-06-07 2022-07-07 accountancy London London London GB SE136LH GBP 350000 450000 450000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Would you be excited by working within the finance team of a $69 billion grossing multi-national company operating across multiple industries? Have you got experience in financial reporting, analysis and forecasting? Are you actively studying towards a recognised accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA)? As a result of recent growth we are currently working in partnership with one of the worlds largest facility management firms on the search for a Finance Business Partner (6 month Fixed Term Contract) based in South London. The role would be perfect for someone who is commercially minded and enjoys reporting financial statements and forecasts to key business stakeholders.
Reporting into the Senior Business partners and managing directors. The business partner is responsible for providing dedicated, commercial and financial decision support aligned strategic and customer priorities, to win good business and improve shareholder value.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as a trusted, visible and accessible point of contact to business leaders; providing commercial and financial decision support; challenge and insight into business profitability to drive future performance.
- Accountable for the accuracy of financial records, compliance, forecasting, P+L statements, balance sheet reconciliations.
- Reporitng the financial statements to senior business directors
- Working alongside auditors during month-end and year-end duties.=
- Proactive recognition and assessment of financial and commercial risks.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in a numerical field (or equivalent) such us; accounting and finance, mathematics, economics, business studies. In addition, will have a desire to study or be actively studying towards a recognised accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA). Has an inquisitive nature and a key eye for detail alongside a high level of focus towards achieving targeted results.
This is a 6-month Fixed Term Contract (with scope to go permanent), offering a competitive starting salary, private medical along with an all-round comprehensive benefits package.
Any questions, please contact James Berry on email@example.com