Assistant Management Accountant
Salary £120 - £150 per day
Consultant Gabby Pearl
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-01 media London London GB WC2E 9AB GBP 120 150 150 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A market leading Media company are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to assist with their busy period on a 3 month contract.
My client is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to support the Finance Manager for 3 months during a busy period. The company are market leaders and have a broad portfolio covering digital media, events and business intelligence. Their head office is based in Central London.
As Assistant Management Accountant you will report into the Finance manager and assist in creating and managing the subsidiary accounts. There will also be management of a continuous improvement and best practice initiative and you will be encouraged to challenge existing processes.
- Month end reporting using Netsuite Oracle
- Supplier and vendor management
- Sales and debtor management
- Debtor reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations including bank recs, AR, AP, prepayments and accruals
- Management of employee expense claims via SAP Concur
- Preparation of VAT
- Assisting HR with headcount management
- Part-Qualified accountant (studying ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Previous experience using Oracle Netsuite or a similar accounting system
- Previous experience in a media company is preferable
- Ability to self-manage
If your experience matches the above requirements then please apply below.