Salary £27,000 - £33,000 per annum
Consultant Mason Speed
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-22 2020-01-21 accountancy Greater Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 27000 33000 33000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting new opportunity for a Management Accountant position has recently become available. You will work alongside the Financial Controller and produce/analyse management accounts - the role is paying at £27,000 - £33,000.
- Analysis and reconciliation of bank accounts
- Assist with annual Budgeting and Statutory Accounts disclosure
- Cost control and income statement analysis
- Update lead schedules to support balance sheet reconciliation and review
- Production of monthly Management Accounts: turnover reconciliation, prepayments, accruals for individual companies within designated reporting timescales
- Any other duties that may be required on an ad hoc basis from time to time
- Provide support to Purchase Ledger Assistant in posting purchase ledger invoices, credit card payments and petty cash items
- Assist with production of quarterly VAT returns
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and preparation of all associated information at the year end
Person specification: A part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA).
- Experience in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Excel proficient
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and committed individual who can operate with integrity when dealing with confidential information
- Some involvement with Sage 50 Accounts
- Strong communicator
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading business who are currently going through a exciting period of change and expansion. The role will give the successful candidate excellent exposure across the business, working closely with a number of high calibre senior stakeholders. The business are open to applications from candidates currently working in industry or looking to move from practice.
For more information about the Assistant Financial Accounting role contact Mason Speed on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7454