General Ledger Accountant
Salary £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
Consultant Chloe Rowden
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2019-12-15 accountancy Slough Berkshire GB GBP 32000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently working in partnership with a leading organisation based in Slough, who are seeking a General Ledger Accountant to join the current team on a 12 month FTC. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a forward thinking and growing business.
As a leading business with a global presence, our client is seeking a General Ledger Accountant to join the business on a 12 month FTC at their site in Slough.
Working as part of the global function responsibilities are likely to include:
- Preparing manual journals entries that are required to complete month-end
- Reconcile inter-company accounts, bank accounts and resolve any variances
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all accounts and produce monthly packs providing Balance Sheet and P&L analysis with supporting commentary
- Ensure all accruals, prepayments and other adjusting entries are booked
As the successful General Ledger Accountant your experience is likely to include:
- Actively studying towards a financial qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Experience of working within a similar General Ledger Accounting role
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confident with Excel
For more information please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07825437111.