Assistant Management Accountant - Fixed Assets
Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2019-12-13 accountancy Oldham Greater Manchester GB Ol1 1aa GBP 28000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fixed Asset Accountant needed on a 10 month contract near Oldham
Robert Walters are working alongside a large organisation near Oldham to recruit for an Assistant Management Accountant with a good working knowledge of Fixed Assets for a 10 month contracted role as park of their core Finance Team.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly financial processes are completed accurately for fixed assets.
- Analyse and investigate variances from budget producing reports to assist management control for fixed assets.
- Contribute to projects to deliver continuous improvement in the delivery of financial operations.
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Registers, including analysis of and data entry of additions, disposals and adjustments.
- Monthly Analysis of maintenance spend
- Production and processing of month end fixed asset journals, including SORP adjustments
- Maintenance of Stock and WIP schedules to support Fixed Asset journals
- Review of project reports
- Production of monthly and year end reports
If you would be interested in being considered for this role please contact James Owen at Robert Walters by applying directly or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org