Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum + Study Support
Consultant Mason Speed
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-12-30 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 20000 23000 23000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity to join a global leading media business with a highly repeatable brand and an impressive client listing are now recruiting for a Finance Assistant position, in Trafford Park. The role will consist of bank reconciliation work and processing VAT receipts - alongside project and analysis work.
- Assisting with the bank reconciliation process daily
- Involvement towards the month end process
- Supporting the VAT manager
- Producing financial reports around business requirements
- Co-ordination and review of Balance Sheet Reconciliation Tracker
- Use skills, knowledge and experience to add value within the Finance department and across the business, by suggesting improvements to processes and procedures, and where appropriate implementing those suggestions.
- Ideally candidates studying AAT, ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Teamwork is essential for the role, as you will need to communicate across the business to ensure deadlines are met
- Previous experience in a fast-paced finance environment
- Computer literate, with excellent Excel skills
- Organised and able to work to tight deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading business who are currently going through an exciting period of change and expansion. The role will give the successful candidate excellent exposure across the business, working closely with a number of high calibre senior stakeholders. The business is open to applications from candidates currently working in industry or looking to move from practice.
For more information about the Finance Assistant role contact Mason Speed on email@example.com or 0161 240 7454