Salary £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-11-13 accountancy Chapel-en-le-Frith Derbyshire Frith Knoll Rd GB SK23 0PG GBP 28000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are working with a leading business in North Derbyshire to recruit for a part qualified Management Accountant to join their head office finance team on a 12 month contract.
Market leading business who are rapidly expanding are looking to bring in an experienced part qualified accountant to work out of their High Peak based Head Office, initially on a 12 month contract to cover for maternity leave
Key responsibilities will include;
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts for the divisions ensuring they are accurate, timely and available for management review.
- Business partnering with budget holders to understand their business and to ensure that their financial performance is accurately reflected in the accounts
- Assist in the month end close process, ensuring the ledgers are all closed to strict deadlines.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the accounts, calculate and post relevant journals to ensure the accounts are reflective of underlying financial performance.
- Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are completed accurately and in a timely manner, including review and sign off.
- Assist in the service delivery and KPIs to internal and external customers.
- Prepayments/Accruals and VAT returns as needed.
Key skills required are;
- Part qualified accountant studying towards a professional qualification.
- Ambitious individual, appetite to qualify and progress accountancy career
- Ability to business partner and engage with non-finance stakeholders
- Excellent Excel skills including VLOOKUPS & PIVOT Tables
The business have excellent opportunities to develop in other areas of the organisation as they continue to grow. To apply or for further detials on this role, please apply below or contact James Owen at Robert Walters