Salary £30,000 - £38,000 per annum
Consultant Anderson Da Silva
Date posted 09 October 20192019-10-09 2019-12-08 accountancy Bedford Bedfordshire GB GBP 30000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great opportunity with one of our clients has become vacant for a Financial Accountant. This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a move out of practice, or those who come from a technical background. A fantastic culture, opportunities to develop and progress in the company.
- Support with the balance sheet & cashflow forecasts, monthly reviews and other adhoc internal/group reporting.
- Adhoc project work relevant to the business strategy, group reporting and improvements in financial controls/processes.
- Ownership of IFRS, including month end journals, processing additions/disposals and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Accountability for the collation of KPI’s and completion of the monthly group reporting pack.
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual statutory accounts.
- Preparation of the quarterly VAT returns.
- Prepare the annual corporation tax pack which involves analysis of the P&L and Balance sheet.
Key Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA;
- Proven experience in completion of statutory accounts that have been prepared under IFRS
- Proven experience in completing VAT and Corporation Tax returns is essential and experience of partial exemption would be advantageous
- Excellent skills in Excel are essential;